At a Glance
- How Does A Virtual Appliance Sale Work?
- Why Do We Have Clearance Sales?
- Key Takeaways
- Frequently Asked Questions
Every year, we start receiving calls wondering about our Spring Warehouse Clearance.
You can save 13-63% off at one of these events.
This year has been no exception. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has complicated matters. Even before Massachusetts's stay-at-home advisory, we planned on canceling the event.
Instead, we are running a virtual warehouse clearance that's online only with different product groups every day so you can shop from the safety of your home.
In this article, you will learn about this event and how to plan to save the most money.
There is a FAQ at the bottom to answer some questions. You can always call or hit the Live Chat icon on the bottom right as well for immediate help.
We will update this post a few times next week with some available products and links to access the sale.
How Does A Virtual Appliance Sale Work?
We've never hosted a virtual sale before, so we are conservative in our approach.
Rather than have a massive number of products, we are separating by product type still at 13-63% off.
The following is our Virtual Warehouse Clearance schedule:
- Wednesday, April 22, from 10 AM to 12 PM only: Dishwashers
- Thursday, April 23, from 10 AM to 12 PM only: Refrigerators
- Friday, April 24, from 10 AM to 12 PM only: Cooking and Ventilation
Products will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We'll contact people as requests come in during this sale. Keep in mind, this sale is online only.
Unlike previous sales, every appliance will be in a box.
For out of box specials, you can visit our Boston Outlet Center for displays, returns, and scratch & dent items anytime.
How Do You Attend A Virtual Sale?
If you are on our email list, the link will be sent automatically.
If not, bookmark this post. The links for our sales will be placed here.
What Brands Are Included In This Sale?
We have a variety of brands included in this sale, from luxury appliance brands to affordable appliance brands.
Here is a sneak peek of some of the best appliance brands included:
- Café Appliances
- Fisher & Paykel
- GE Appliances
- GE Profile
- Sub-Zero and Wolf (in original boxes but have been previously opened)
What Appliance Types Are Included In The Sale?
You will be able to find any appliance from a pro range, built-in refrigerator, regular refrigerator, integrated refrigerator to a European dishwasher, cooking of all types, ventilation, and dishwashers at 10-63%.
Can A Yale Salesperson Provide A List Of Items For The Sale?
Due to the nature of how fast this sale comes together, we cannot provide a full list of items available, however, we can provide a sneak peek.
Here's some of our best products included in the sale:
- Star Speed®
- Largest Wine Glass Capacity
- Entertainer's Drawer
- Smooth Glide Racks
- Entertainer's Wine Caddy
- Time Remaining PowerBeam®
- Premium Control Panel
Bosch Benchmark Dishwasher SHP88PZ55N – SOLD OUT
- 40 dBA
- The MyWay™ Rack
- FlexSpace™ Plus Tines
- The 2 level EasyGlide™ rack system
- Water softener
Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher SHXM78W56N - $699
- 42 dBA
- A flexible 3rd rack
- Touch Control Technology
- The EasyGlide™ rack system
Bosch 800 Series Dishwasher SHXM78W52N - $699
- 42 dBA
- A flexible 3rd rack
- Touch Control Technology
- The EasyGlide™ rack system
Yale Wine Cellar ND24WSG1RS - $799
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™
- 1” Stainless Shelf Fronts
- 48 Bottle Capacity
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar
- 24 Inches
- Bottle Capacity: 54 Bottles (750 mL)
- Temperature Range: 40° - 65° F
- Shelving: 6 Full-Extension, Black Wood Rack w/ Stainless Steel Trim
- 5-Year Warranty
- Installation Type: Compact / Built-In / Freestanding
- Field Reversible Door: Yes
- Controls: Electronic Capacitive Touch
- Air Filtration: Yes / Carbon Filter
- Clean Touch Steel Right Hinge
- Fully Integrated
- Automatic Ice Cube Maker
- Frozen Bake Technology
- FlexHeat Dual Radiant Element
- Closed Door Broiling
- Warm Zone Element
- Adjustable Self-Cleaning Technology
- 5.3 cu. ft. Capacity
- Easy-Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- Upswept SpillGuard Cooktop
KitchenAid Microwave KMHC319ESS - SOLD OUT
- Convection Cooking
- Sensor Steam/Simmer Cook Cycle with Steamer Container
- Professionally-Inspired Design Including Handle, Badge, Graphics, Chrome Chamfer.
- Stainless Steel Cavity
- Steam Cleaning Function
- 1,000 Watts Cooking Power
- 1.9 Cu. Ft. Capacity
Thermador Professional Steam and Convection Oven PS0301M - $999
- Easy Cook®: automatically sets temp and humidity for perfect results
- Steam and Convection: moist on the inside, perfectly browned outside
- Steam Clean assist function keeps the oven spotless
- Enjoy the ease of Thawing, Proof, Keep Warm and Reheating
- Includes rack, pans, CookControl™ temperature probe and recipe book
Samsung Gas Cooktop NA36K7750TG - $599
- Powerful heat with precise control
- Remote & convenient cooktop monitoring
- One-touch control of both cooktop & hood
Can We Ship Appliances Out Of Our Designated Delivery Area?
No, we cannot ship out of our delivery area. Finding a good delivery agent outside our trade area is incredibly difficult, especially with heavier appliances like ranges and refrigerators.
If we cannot excel in delivery, we would rather not try it and create angry clients. This sale is for our area only.
Click here to check if your zip code is covered in our delivery area.
Why Do We Have Clearance Sales?
We average 120 appliance deliveries every day.
We do free site checks for tight spots before deliveries, send a video detailing actual delivery, and maintain the most capable delivery crew in the business.
However, a piece or three per day will not be able to be delivered or won't fit the space.
Multiply that by 300 delivery days, add a year's worth of gently dented products, discontinued appliances, overstock, customer returns, and other assorted issues.
We have about 8 million dollars' worth of appliances on display in three stores. Floor displays are rotated through these sales as well.
Samsung Kitchen Package Featuring Dishwasher, Over-the-Range Microwave, Freestanding Gas Range, and a French Door Counter Depth Refrigerator at Yale Appliance
That is the recipe for two substantial clearance sales plus a well-stocked outlet.
We also do not charge restocking fees for non-special-order products.
Almost every other store will charge 25% or more if they allow returns at all. Most internet retailers do not allow returns without heavy penalties.
Pro Appliance Tip 1: You may want to ask about restocking fees before you buy any appliances.
Pro Appliance Tip 2: Always ask for a site check. The good companies all provide site checks because it eliminates unnecessary deliveries and expense of returned products.
Instead, we sell them consistently in our Boston Outlet Center daily, and twice a year, utilize a warehouse clearance to move.
Yale Virtual Warehouse Clearance: Key Takeaways
Many of you are not in the Boston area. However, you should have a site check from your appliance retailer before you buy any appliance.
You will know whether your refrigerator will fit that space when someone qualified measures. The store should accept responsibility if it doesn't.
Always inquire about restocking charges before you buy. Be cynical and check reviews as well to be certain.
For the Yale Virtual Warehouse Clearance, the rules are the same as the regular clearance. Know what you want and be first.
If you are shut out (which can happen), fill out the contact form. We will contact you when the exact product or something similar is on sale.
We are always refreshing displays and taking back returns of new products, so you have an excellent chance.
We will update this post a few times next week with some products so you will have a better idea of what is on sale.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are The Appliances Under Warranty?
All items are fully warranted (we perform the service free for the first year).
2. Can I Purchase An Extended Warranty?
We offer our own extended warranties with five years of total coverage. The warranty prices are the same for the clearance products. We will even give you a 50% store credit if it's unused after five years.
3. Do I Need To Take Delivery?
Normal delivery (delivery, removal of packaging, and an old unit on a one-for-one basis) charge of $79 applies. You must take delivery within ten business days. Pickup is also available.
4. What Are The Average Discounts?
13%-63% is the average discount.
5. Can I Place My Order On Layaway?
Not for this sale. First come, first served.
6. Is Lighting Included?
There will be no lighting in this sale. If you're looking for lighting, we have some available in our outlet center.
7. Will You Deliver Out Of The Area?
No, we deliver to our area only.
8. Can Other Appliances Dealers Buy-In?
No, other appliance dealers can't buy-in.
9. What If I Don't See Anything I Like?
You can enter your information at the bottom, along with what you want. Anytime, there is a product identical or similar on sale. We will send you an email.
You are under no obligation to buy anything. We refresh our displays every few months and occasionally have returns so you can always check back in during our next sale.
Looking for some help with kitchen appliances? Read our Appliance Buying Guide with answers to the 10 most frequently asked questions. You will learn the differences between slide in and freestanding range, counter depth refrigerators and the best times to buy appliances. Well over 800,000 people have read a Yale Guide.
My goal has always been simple: I want Yale to be the best retail experience anywhere. I have tried to create a compelling environment for customers and employees alike.
A Note About Pricing