We have an appliance and lighting outlet in our Boston location which includes floor displays, discontinued products, returns, and overstock. For this sale, appliance products could be marked down 20-50% off. Lighting is also included in our Boston outlet and can average 30-35% off.
In this article, we will talk about the outlet, why this Saturday will be different, and how you can benefit from it if you are looking for appliances or lighting that are dramatically marked down.
The Yale Outlet Sale
Saturday, January 20th, 2018 | Boston Location | 10 AM - 12 PM
Arrive early for the best selection. More information below.
Short on time? Get our free Appliance Buying Guide
Every day, we have between 60-100 deliveries with an average of 2.5 appliances per stop.
We do free site checks for tight spots in your house, send a delivery video detailing actual deliveries, and maintain the most capable delivery crew in the business.
However, a piece or two per day will not be delivered or won't fit.
Multiply that by 300 delivery days, add a year's worth of gently-dented products, discontinued products, mistakes and returns, and you have a recipe for a pretty decent outlet sale.
We also don't charge restocking fees for returned yet saleable pieces (almost every other store will charge 25% or more. Restocking fees and returns are a huge cost in the appliance industry. Always talk to your retailer about restocking fees before you make a purchase).
Instead, we sell them consistently in our outlet and mark them down.
You can always log into the outlet page on our website and look the available products in our Boston outlet. They vary from Sub-Zero refrigerators to laundry and cooktops.
You may find a piece or two for your kitchen at a discounted price.
The Yale Outlet Sale
After recent resets in both of our Boston and Framingham locations and recent aquisitions, our outlet is a little more crowded.
Our Boston outlet will shut down Wednesday in order for us to prepare and retag our products before reopening on Saturday at 10 am.
A Couple of FAQs:
- Warranty: All items come with a full manufacturer warranty (we perform the service free for the first year).
- Delivery: Normal delivery charge of $79 applies (delivery, removal of old appliance included). You must take delivery within 10 business days. Please see a salesperson for details.
- What are the discounts? 20-50% is the average discount.
- Do you have layaway or holds available? Not for this sale. First come, first served.
- Can I pay now and take delivery later? You must take delivery within 10 business days. No exceptions.
- Is lighting included in the outlet sale? Yes!
- When is the best time to arrive for the sale? Early. Very early. Most of this will be gone by noon if not sooner. This is really a 2-hour sale, tops.
- Can I call the store ahead of the sale to see what's available? Unfortunately due to the nature of the sale and the speed in which it comes together, it is impossible to put a list of products together until the day of the sale.
- If I get to the sale in Boston and don't see what I am looking for, what are my options? In case you do not find what you are looking for, we will have a representative available to take down your information for a waiting list. We will also have a Specials page on our website and a flyer if you don't find what you're looking for.
If you are looking for appliances, you may want to download our Appliance Buying Guide with detailed information about brands, the 5 best times to buy an appliance, and problems you should be aware of before you buy. Well over 280,000 people have downloaded a Yale Guide.
You can download it below.
My goal has always been simple: I want Yale to be the best retail experience anywhere. I have tried to create a compelling environment for customers and employees alike.
A Note About Pricing