- Graduated from North Adams State College, B.A. English Communications (now known as New England College of Liberal Arts)
- Youngest of 7 children
- Not a Dad, but have 10 nieces that I treat like my kids - about 10 of my friends kids call me "Uncle Gilly"
- Father was a Korean War hero, Joseph A. Gillis.
- Played college soccer and member of Massasoit Community Junior College Champs, 1987.
Hobbies & Interests:
"Spending time with my nieces and nephews, golf, working. Playing in the yard gardening, enjoying a quality cigar. Fixing up my 100 year old house."
- Been in sales since graduating from college in 1991. Appliance business for the past 17 years.
- I treat every customer the same way - I treat them the way I would want to be treated.
- Respect, listen and give them my professional opinion.