Confused about Washers?
Washers have changed more than any other appliance in the last 10 years with new sizes, new features, and new brands.
In this guide, you will learn about the 4 types of washers: front load, top load, hybrid with agitator, and front load with impeller.
You should never buy one of these types in any brand.
In this Guide You Will Learn:
- Differences between front load, top load and hybrid top load washers
- Reliability ratings based on over 40,000 real service calls
- Profiles of the best brands and models from GE, LG, Whirlpool, Maytag, Samsung, Electrolux, and Speed Queen
- Best new features including Smart and, my favorite, a multi load auto dispenser (explained in the guide)
- Over 1 million people have read and trusted a Yale Guide
- We will never share or sell your email for any reason
I didn't have to ask any silly questions or have the salesperson make comparisons as I had all the appropriate info from your buying guide. Thanks so much. I love the confidence of buying as an educated consumer.
Get the free copy
Our Washer Buying Guide is the perfect place to start when researching a new washer or laundry pair
We will never share or sell your email address for any reason