Confused about Ventilation?
Choosing a new hood can be a confusing and time-consuming experience. We've taken all the pain out of the decision process with our new guide to choosing your new hood.
Our Ventilation Buying Guide includes:
- How to size a hood to a range properly
- The proper way to duct your hood
- Differences between downdraft and updraft
- What's a CFM? We explain why that measure is not enough when calculating venting a stove
- Make Up Air Laws explained so you will not have an inspector issue in your project
I didn't have to ask any silly questions or have the salesperson make comparisons as I had all the appropriate info from your buying guide. Thanks so much. I love the confidence of buying as an educated consumer.
Get your free copy
We will never share or sell your email address for any reason