Confused about Ventilation?
Choosing a hood is one of the most important decisions for your kitchen. You don’t want your house smelling like the last meal you cooked.
In this Guide You Will Learn:
- How to size a hood to a range properly
- The proper way to duct your hood
- Differences between downdraft and updraft
- What's a CFM? We explain why that measure is not enough when calculating venting a stove
- Make Up Air Laws explained so you will not have an inspector issue in your project
I didn't have to ask any silly questions or have the salesperson make comparisons as I had all the appropriate info from your buying guide. Thanks so much. I love the confidence of buying as an educated consumer.
Get your free copy
Our Ventilation Buying Guide is the perfect place to start when researching new appliances
We will never share or sell your email address for any reason