Confused about Induction?
Induction cooking is the fastest, safest and most efficient ways to cook.
However induction is not for everyone especially if you live in an older building or in a remote area.
In this Guide You Will Learn:
- Features and specs for every brand like Café, Wolf, Miele, LG, GE, KitchenAid, Samsung, Beko and more
- Benefits and problems to induction
- Comparison of Induction to Pro Gas
- All the unique benefits of an induction stovetop from speed, child safety, venting, and cleanability
- For Mass residents, an explanation of how induction fits with make-air laws
I didn't have to ask any silly questions or have the salesperson make comparisons as I had all the appropriate info from your buying guide. Thanks so much. I love the confidence of buying as an educated consumer.
Get your free copy
Our Induction Cooking Buying Guide is the perfect place to start when researching new appliances
Your privacy is 100% guaranteed. We will never share or sell your email address for any reason